Rental Reminders And Policies
CHECK THE DIMENSIONS of the inflatable to make sure you have enough space in your planned set up area. If you do not have enough space, please either find a different area to set up, or let us know and we’ll work out something else.
IF THE SETUP AREA IS A BACKYARD or INDOORS, the entryway must be at least 5 ft. wide (no exceptions) so we can bring the rental inside.
There must be a 110 watt electrical outlet within 75 ft. of the setup area. If the outlet is more than 75 ft. away from the area, please let us know and we can provide a generator with a full tank of gas for an additional $75. We must be informed in advance.
For setup on a grass surface, please make sure there are no pipes or sprinkler lines that could potentially be damaged during setup or takedown when the inflatable is staked to the ground. If there are pipes that would be at risk, please select a setup option with sandbags (Grass-no stakes, Indoor, or Pavement) or mark the ground with flags or paint so our crew knows where they can put stakes in the ground. A&P INFLATABLES, LLC WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES.
Please make sure the setup area is clean and clear. This includes picking up limbs and toys that may be on the ground and making sure the area is well mowed if the set up is on grass. The alley or pathway leading to the site must have no obstructions. This ensures that setup is quick and easy so you get to partying.
We have 3 options for company delivery:
- Regular Drop-off: Based on our availability for drivers and delivery. Most often, this means that the rental will be dropped of as early as the morning of the event (regardless of the time of the event) and picked up by the next day. You are not charged anything for this, and if we are late picking up you are not charged for it.
- Flexible Drop-off: Please select this option when there is only about an hour window before and/or after the event that we can be there to set up and take down. It is an additional $50 charge for this type of drop off. Once you have booked, please call or text us at (936) 585-6041 to notify us of the time frame for set up and take down.
- Exact Drop-off: Please select this method when there is almost no time window before and/or after the event for setup and take down, or there is a very specific time we are needed. It is an additional $100 charge for this type of drop off. Once you have booked, please call or text us at (936) 585-6041 to notify us of the time frame for set up and take down.
- Sharp objects (knives, scissors, etc.)
- Other similar objects that could damage the rental
Unless you opt in for the $40 Damage Waiver, you will be responsible for the cost of any damage to the rental.